This is an interesting one to watch for a few reasons. While not defending the guy, I am wondering how things would be different as the judge does, and how many of these radicalizations and influence activities are not exposed?
- Last week’s unusual wins for the defense in cases like this
- An example of how the FBI relies on professional informants (yes if you did not know the exists and I know more than a few of these snakes) who also inform on other informants: “The FBI then planted a professional informant, identified only as Mike, as an employee at the restaurant where Steve and Hamzeh worked. Mike and Steve didn’t know the other was also an FBI informant until a few days before Hamzeh’s arrest the following January.”
- How the FBI, through its informants (further) radicalized and pushed this guy whether he was predisposed or not
- Using Freemasonry conspiracies and making Freemasons targets
- I usually do not quote news article conclusions but this comes from “the” anti-Islam right wing news outlet (short of Breitbart) article
- Good job thwarting “machine gun attack at Milwaukee Masonic Temple”!
A man accused of plotting a mass shooting to ‘defend Islam’ says he was entrapped by FBI informants who badgered him for months to get a machine gun.